Scheduling your online lessons on Wyzant is essential so that your student can receive important communication about the lesson, and easily join the lesson. Here’s how it works:
- Schedule your lesson and indicate that it will be online.
- Students will receive an email with all the details
- Students can add the lesson to their personal calendar in just one click.
- Before the lesson, students will also receive an email reminder, which will include a link to join the online lesson.
- The link will also appear on the student’s dashboard for scheduled lessons. Note: The lesson will not appear here if it is not scheduled on Wyzant.
Students often have trouble joining the online lesson without the reminders that a scheduled lesson provides. Scheduling your lesson on Wyzant can help alleviate this issue so your lesson will go as smoothly as possible.