You may be a pro with the online tool, but students sometimes need help getting started. For a student’s first lesson, you may want to allow for a little extra time. Here are some tips you can send to students in preparation for their first lesson.
- Find a quiet place with no distractions.
- Use Google Chrome for the best experience.
- Test your audio and video before the lesson.
- Check out the Demo room to become familiar with the tools and features.
- Wear headphones with a microphone to reduce outside noise and prevent any echo.
- Send them this article!
- Send them Customer Support's contact information in case they run into any issues.
Article is closed for comments.