While allowing another tutor to utilize your account can be acceptable, we encourage tutors to consider the structure of their Wyzant account when trying to maximize their business:
- Only one email address can be utilized for communication through an account
- Direct deposit payments can only be routed to one bank account
- Background checks may only be completed for the account holder; these important checks cannot be purchased by a student or a tutor for anyone who does not hold their own account on Wyzant
- When applicable, only the tutor whose name and SSN are associated with an account will receive a 1099
- All response rates and star ratings reflect solely on the account holder, regardless of who uses the account or conducts the lesson
- It is not currently possible for multiple tutors using a single account to submit separate subject qualifications
- If a situation arises that requires help from Wyzant Customer Support to settle a dispute, only the account holder will have the ability to resolve the issue with our team
Further, multiple tutors using a single account can make it difficult and unclear for students to know who they are working with, and how that tutor is qualified to help them with their specific needs.
If you'd like more information, please contact Customer Support.