Where can I enter my social security number for tax purposes?

Tutors are required to enter their Social Security Number (SSN) in order to receive payments. This information can be entered securely using this link

This information is used to verify eligibility to work in the United States and comply with state and federal laws pertaining to payment to independent contractors. Your SSN will be encrypted in our database for added security. If you would like to use an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for tax purposes, please contact Wyzant Customer Support directly.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Article is closed for comments.