Registering is easy! Just head to the Wyzant Tutor Sign Up page and follow six simple steps. You’ll receive a response to your registration after it has been evaluated by the team at Wyzant.
- Choose the subjects you’d like to tutor.
- Enjoy a brief rundown of how the relationship works between tutors and Wyzant.
- Write your Free Response, providing detailed information about yourself, including any relevant tutoring or teaching experience, degrees, licenses, and certifications, educational history, mailing address, hourly rate, and travel radius for in-person lessons. It is important to be specific about your experience.
- Personalize your profile. It’s a good practice to upload a photo, create an eye-catching headline, and include information about your education and certifications in the appropriate fields.
- Read and agree to the Independent Tutor Agreement.
- Verify your email address.
Once your registration is approved, your profile will become active and you'll be ready to tutor any subject in which you've gained approval.
*Please note that we are experiencing higher than normal volume. Profile submissions and updates will be reviewed within 7 to 10 business days.