Each Wyzant student is given a unique link to refer their friends and family. With the Wyzant Referral Program, students can earn referral credit by inviting new students and tutors to join Wyzant. You can also invite your friends and family by visiting the Invite Friends page. Invites may be sent via email, text message, or by posting your link to your social media.
When you refer a new student to Wyzant, you'll receive $40 in referral credit after your referral concludes their first lesson. The new student will also receive $40 in credit once they enter their billing information!
If you refer a tutor to Wyzant, you'll earn $25 rewards credit once that new tutor has concluded their first lesson!
If you'd like to use the Wyzant app to refer someone, follow the steps below:
- From the Home screen, scroll down and click the Learn More link under Give $40 Get $40.
- From here you will be able to Share, Email, or Copy the invite to your friends and family!
- Click on the menu on the top left-hand side of your screen.
- In the drop-down menu, click the link titled Give $40 Get $40.
- From here you will be able to Share, Email or Copy the invite to your friends and family!
Once you’ve shared the invite, the recipient will need to follow the steps provided to create their account. Once they have had their first lesson with a tutor, you both will be rewarded with your referral credit!
Rewards points expire 1 year from the date they are accrued, and cannot be redeemed once they have expired.