There are 5 important things tutors should to do in order to secure more students.
- Apply to jobs right away! Jobs are removed from the jobs board once five tutors have submitted applications. Don’t miss your chance to apply!
- Spend time on applications! Every job application should be personalized to the student and include information relevant to them.
- Update your profile! Make sure you’re making a great first impression with a friendly photo, a bio that highlights your strengths, and clear descriptions of your expertise.
- Stay engaged! Check the jobs board regularly and respond to new students quickly. The most successful tutors on Wyzant respond to student requests in less than 6 hours.
- Download the app! The quicker you respond to new requests, the higher you’ll rank in search results.