The WyzAnt calendar in your account makes it easy to schedule and track lessons. You can also schedule lessons from the Wyzant mobile app!
To schedule a lesson from your calendar on a desktop computer or laptop:
- Go to your Calendar page.
- Click on the date you want to schedule a lesson.
- Start typing the student’s name, select the student’s name once it appears.
- Fill out all of the relevant details of the lesson (start time, end time, subject, etc.).
- Click “Schedule Lesson” to finish.
From the Calendar page, you can also select lessons and choose to submit, edit, or delete them.
To schedule a lesson from the iOS app:
- After launching the app, tap the Lessons icon from the menu options at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the blue book in the top right corner of the screen, then choose Schedule an upcoming lesson.
- Add in details to the Schedule Lesson page, such as the student's name, subject, and start time and end time of the lesson. If this is a recurring lesson, you can choose how often you wish to repeat the lesson on a weekly basis.
- Tap on Next once all relevant information has been entered. If you would like, complete a brief lesson review for your student. Tap Next.
- Review scheduled lesson details and select Done. You have the option to notify your student using the toggle feature under the lesson details. The lesson you scheduled will now appear as Upcoming under the Lessons menu.
To schedule a lesson from the Android app:
- After launching the app, tap on three-bar menu option in the top left of the screen.
- Tap on Lessons
- Tap on the orange plus sign in the bottom left, then select Schedule Lesson.
- Add in details to the Schedule Lesson page, such as the student's name, subject, and start time and end time of the lesson.
- Tap Done to complete scheduling. The lesson you scheduled will now appear as Upcoming under the Lessons page.