The Wyzant calendar in your account makes it easy to schedule and track lessons. You can also schedule lessons from the Wyzant mobile app!
To schedule a lesson from your calendar on a desktop computer or laptop:
- Go to your Calendar page.
- Click on the date you want to schedule a lesson.
- Start typing the student’s name, select the student’s name once it appears.
- Fill out all of the relevant details of the lesson (start time, end time, subject, etc.).
- Click “Schedule Lesson” to finish.
From the Calendar page, you can also select lessons and choose to submit, edit, or delete them.
To schedule a lesson from the iOS app:
- After launching the app, tap the Lessons icon from the menu options at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the book icon in the top right corner of the screen, then choose Schedule an upcoming lesson.
- Add in details to the Schedule Lesson page, such as the student's name, subject, and start time and end time of the lesson. If this is a recurring lesson, you can choose how often you wish to repeat the lesson on a weekly basis.
- Tap on Next once all relevant information has been entered. If you would like, complete a brief lesson review for your student. Tap Schedule.
- Confirm the lesson by clicking Schedule. The lesson you scheduled will now appear as Upcoming under the Lessons menu.
To schedule a lesson from the Android app:
- After launching the app, tap on three-bar menu option in the top left of the screen.
- Tap on Lessons
- Tap on the orange plus sign in the bottom right, then select Schedule Lesson.
- Add in details to the Schedule Lesson page, such as the student's name, subject, and start time and end time of the lesson.
- Tap Done to complete scheduling. The lesson you scheduled will now appear as Upcoming under the Lessons page.