If you and a student have agreed to adjust your hourly rate for your future lessons together, you must submit a formal Rate Change Request through your account.
- From your Dashboard, click "My Business" at the top of your page.
- Select "Students" from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Edit" next to the student's Online and/or In-person rate.
- Complete the Rate Change Request form.
If you are lowering your rate for a student, the rate change will happen automatically. You and your student will both receive confirmation emails.
If you are raising your hourly rate:
- Your student will receive an email requesting they accept the new hourly rate. The subject of this email is "Rate Change Request from ____."
- Once your student confirms the change via email, you will receive an email notification and the new rate will appear on your "Student Connections" page.
Please keep in mind that until the student takes action to approve the new rate, their current rate will remain locked in. We recommend receiving confirmation before submitting any new lessons.
At this time, this action is not supported on the mobile apps for iPhone or Android.
Article is closed for comments.