You can create templates to quickly apply for tutoring jobs that fit your expertise. To create, add, or edit existing templates, go to the templates page on your account, located at the bottom of your Messages page.
Add new template
- Click the '+ New Template' button in the right hand corner
- Give your template a title in the 'Title' field. This will only be seen by you, and helps you keep your templates organized.
- Write the body of your template in the 'Template' field. This is what the student will see when he or she views your job application.
Edit existing template
- Click the 'Edit template' link underneath the template.
- Make your edits to the title and/or template
- Click 'Save' to save your edits
Delete an existing template
- Click the 'Delete template' link underneath the template.
- Click 'Yes' if you're sure you want to delete your template, or 'Cancel.'
Your existing templates are also available when you apply for jobs from the Jobs Board.