Wyzant students receive a maximum of five applications per job posting. This prevents students from getting overwhelmed with too many applications. Based on a variety of factors, including the student’s needs, your tutoring location, other tutors who’ve applied, and speed of application, Wyzant uses an algorithm to send five applications to the student. Once they have been sent, the job is closed and automatically removed from the jobs board.
Here are a few tips to ensure your applications have the best chance of being seen by the student:
- Be selective! Only apply to jobs that you’re excited about.
- Make sure your application is tailored for the specific job.
- Apply to recent jobs first. Students are more likely to respond to job applications received within 48 hours of the job being posted.
- Look for jobs marked No Applications Yet.
- Make sure your profile is ready for students by writing clear and compelling subject qualifications, maintaining an 100% Response Rate, and continuing to improve your Response Time.