Push notifications are useful because they alert you to new messages from students in real-time, which allows you to respond as quickly as possible.
- Find the Wyzant Tutor app in your device's Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Use the Notifications page to specify if you would like to receive notifications, and how you would like them to appear on your device.
- Once logged into your account on the Android app, tap the three-bar menu in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings on the menu that appears.
- Under Notifications, tap each event that you would like to receive an alert for. If you see an orange checkmark in the box next to the event, it means you will receive a notification if the event occurs. If the box is empty, you will not receive notifications for these events. You can change your preferences at any time.