Push notifications are useful because they alert you to new messages from students in real time, which allows you to respond as quickly as possible! Push notifications can also alert you to new job opportunities, scheduled lessons and more!
From the iOS app:
- Find the Wyzant Tutor app in your device's "Settings."
- Tap "Notifications."
- Use the Notifications page to specify if you would like to receive notifications, and how you would like them to appear on your device.
From the Android app:
- Once logged into your account on the Android app, tap the three-bar menu in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap "Settings" on the menu that appears.
- Under "Notifications," tap each event that you would like to receive an alert for. If you see an orange checkmark in the box next to the event, it means you will receive a notification if the event occurs. If the box is empty, you will not receive notifications for these events. You can change your preferences at any time.