Below are some best practices to resolve any technical difficulties you may be experiencing with the website, including issues experienced with the Online Learning Tool:
- Use the most up-to-date version of Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- If already using an updated, suggested browser, perform a “force quit” of your browser.
- Restart your device entirely. While this is a broad tip, a fresh browsing session can often correct any errors you are experiencing.
- Clear the history, cookies, and cache in your browser.
- Assess your connectivity. For the best performance, a bandwidth greater than 500 kb/s (which is average for a 3G network) is suggested. However, an acceptable range is 250 kb/s.
- Various factors can affect network performance, such as multiple streaming devices on the network, large downloads or uploads, or multiple open tabs.
- Try to pause activities like file downloading, online gaming, and video streaming on other devices connected to your network, as this can impact connection speed and streaming quality.
For help with how to take the above steps on your specific device or browser, please contact that company’s Customer Support Team.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team. Feel free to send us a screenshot of the issue by clicking on the orange Support button on this page and attaching it to your message.