Read more: Scheduled Requests
- Students who submit short-term Scheduled Requests differ from traditional marketplace students. These students are solely from Wyzant's partnership program.
- Scheduled Request Students are not entering the platform by reviewing listings and selecting a single tutor. You will likely be their first point of contact. Given this, you have the ability to convert each connection into a valuable ongoing student.
- Should Scheduled Request students wish to continue lessons with you, they are able to do so by scheduling with you directly. In order to facilitate another lesson without scheduling a request, please use your Wyzant calendar feature so the student may access the lesson link.
- These lessons must be synchronous. An institutional requirement for Scheduled Request students is that they are not permitted to request editing or proofreading services — the work must be done in real-time.
- As part of working with Scheduled Request students, cancellation fees are not applicable. However, in the event a student does not click the cancellation button or message you directly to cancel the lesson, a charge at the agreed-upon predetermined rate (agreed to when claiming the lesson) for a 1-hour lesson may be assessed for students who do not attend without prior notice.