Below find some answers to frequently asked questions about submitting lessons on Wyzant. This article is for tutor users.
How do I submit a lesson?
Once you have a lesson with a student, you’ll need to enter the lesson details for payment. To enter a lesson from the website, head to your Dashboard and click Submit Lesson in the left sidebar menu. Provide the details of the lesson that was held, and confirm the information that was provided. If the student has requested a review, include that here as well. You can also submit lessons from the Wyzant app.
- Head to the Lessons tab from the options at the bottom of the app.
- Tap the notebook icon at the top right side of the screen.
- Tap Submit Completed Lesson.
- Select the student by tapping their name and enter the lesson details. If the student has requested a review, include that here as well. Confirm the details you entered are correct, then hit Send.
- After launching the app, tap on three-bar menu option in the top left of the screen.
- Tap Lessons on the menu.
- Tap the orange button at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap Submit Lesson.
- Select the student by tapping their name and enter the lesson details. If the student has requested a review, include that here as well.
- Confirm the details to submit your lesson.
How do I enter and submit an online lesson?
You are able to schedule and submit online lessons through the Wyzant platform the same way you would schedule and submit in-person lessons.
Can I submit a late lesson?
All lessons and cancellation fees must be submitted through the Wyzant platform no longer than fourteen (14) days after a lesson has concluded. Lessons or cancellation fees older than fourteen (14) days cannot be submitted to the Wyzant platform.
Why can't I provide a lesson summary?
Students have the option to opt-out of receiving written summaries of their lessons. In these cases, you will not be prompted to provide that information and should feel free to submit a completed lesson as normal.
How do I void or edit a submitted lesson?
If you want to void and remove a lesson that you submitted for your student, simply visit your Lessons page located under the My Business drop-down menu. Once you locate the lesson you wish to void, click on the lesson, and at the bottom of the next page, you should see a red "Void Lesson" link. Clicking this link will remove the lesson from the student's account and provide them with a refund. Alternatively, you can edit the lesson details. The student will receive an email when you void or edit a lesson.
If you do not see a link to void the lesson, this means you were already paid for the lesson. If that is the case and you still want to void the lesson, please contact Customer Support. A representative will reply within 1 to 5 business days. Please note that if you were already paid for the lesson, Wyzant will withhold the amount you were paid from your next scheduled payment.