- How do I give my student a nickname?
- Tutor Registration FAQs
- Why can't I find my student in my list?
- How do I update my profile?
- How do I upload or change my profile photo?
- My account was closed. Can I have it reopened?
- What is my tutor Dashboard?
- Reviews and Star Ratings Tutor FAQs
- Tutoring safety tips
- I am not living in the US. Can I be listed as a tutor on Wyzant?
- Can I offer services other than tutoring on the Wyzant platform?
- Where can I find information about my students?
- Tutor Payment Policies
- When will I be paid?
- How do I give a refund to a student?
- How does direct deposit work?
- What is the fee structure for tutors listed on Wyzant?
- Can I list Wyzant as my employer?
- Lesson Submission FAQs
- One of my students is disputing a lesson or cancellation fee I submitted. What should I do?
- Can I help a student take a test?
- Can I offer editing or proofreading services?
- May I give a free first lesson or meeting with a student?
- How Does Request a Lesson Work?
- How does Wyzant Messaging work?
- Responding to new student requests
- New student requests FAQs
- How can I tell if a message is spam?
- How do I report spam or illegitimate requests?
- How can I tell if a student has payment information on file?